FAQIf you can't find what you're looking for, get in touch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
What is health and fitness coworking?
It is an environment designed to accommodate individuals who work independently/self-employed to come together and work from a shared private space.
What if I don't want a membership?
We do offer a pay-as-you-train option. Get in touch for more information.
Can I drop in?
Placemade is by appointment only. So whether you want to come in for a tour or are interested in working with one of our trainers, we ask for pre-bookings.
How are bookings made?
Bookings can be made via our website, “Member Login,” or download our Placemade app to book your sessions. Simply choose the day and time you are looking for and book away!
What is your cancellation policy?
All bookings require a 24-hour cancellation before your scheduled session, or you lose your session.
How can I work with a Placemade personal trainer?
Complete our “find a trainer survey” we’ll match you with the best trainer to fit your needs.
Can session credits carry over into the next month?
Typically credits expire at the end of the month. However, if things come up where those credits can’t be used in the month, we can carry it over to the next.
Can you explain the process of joining PlaceMade?
PlaceMade operates on a simple 3-step system for health and fitness professionals looking to become a part of the PM community:
- Schedule a Tour: Your journey begins by booking a tour, where you can personally connect with us at one of our two locations, either PlaceMade Richmond (78 Richmond St E) or PlaceMade Spadina (119 Spadina Ave).
- Consultation: During the tour, we’ll engage in a discussion about your business, memberships, and guide you through the easy process of booking sessions using our user-friendly app.
- Get Started: Once you’ve completed your setup and are ready to roll, you can start working with your clients in our state-of-the-art PlaceMade studios. It’s a seamless process designed to get you up and running in no time.
What are the possibilities at PlaceMade Studios?
PlaceMade Studios offers a wide range of opportunities to meet your professional needs:
- Tailored Training: You can book 1-On-1 or 2-On-1 sessions seamlessly through our booking platform, giving you the space and flexibility to connect with your clients.
- Group Training: Enjoy the flexibility to book group training sessions during non-peak hours for groups ranging from 6 to 10 people. It’s a perfect solution for effective and dynamic group workouts.
- Production Studio: Beyond fitness, our studios transform into a production hub for photography and videography projects. We’ve undertaken diverse ventures, from shooting YouTube videos to producing commercials for brands and engaging in film projects and brand activations. The possibilities are endless, and we’re here to help you make your creative vision a reality.
Is virtual training possible at PlaceMade Studios?
Absolutely! Our coworking space area is well-equipped to accommodate virtual training sessions. It’s yet another way we offer flexibility and support to meet your fitness training needs.
How can the coworking area at PlaceMade Studios be utilized?
The coworking space area is a versatile zone, perfect for conducting client consultations, meetings, virtual training sessions, and dedicated time for business development and planning. It’s a multifunctional space designed to empower your health and fitness business.
CAN I TAKE A TOUR OF THE FACILITY?
Yes! You can book a free 30-minute tour of Placemade right here.
WHERE CAN I FIND MY MEMBERSHIP INFO?
Head over to the menu at the top of the page and select ‘Membership’ to log in to your profile. Need help? Contact us at email@example.com
IS PLACEMADE OPEN 24/7?
Yes! We empower our community members to be able to work on their own terms and schedule. Contact us today to find out more information.
IS PLACEMADE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?
Placemade is a private training space, in order to enter you need to book space. To get started, book your free tour of our facility now!
HOW CAN I BECOME A MEMBER?
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about Placemade at all, just scroll to the bottom of the page and get in touch with us. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist.
Get in Touch
Hear What Our Members Have to Say!
Their satisfaction is our top priority.