What is a Personal training studio?
A personal training studio is a more private setting for working out with certified health and fitness professionals. Personal training studios are for personal trainers, and fitness instructors with small group classes. This is why personal training studio’s are considered untraditional gyms. Personal training studios are dedicated facilities that health and fitness professionals can rent for private and personal access to.
Do I need a Personal TRAINING STUDIO?
Personal training studios are excellent spaces for certified health and fitness professionals and or wellness and fitness instructors to work with clients more directly one-on-one, semi-privately or in small groups.
Health and fitness professionals who choose to work from personal training studios can benefit from these spaces by providing an intimate, professional feel to the clients they work with while building their health and fitness businesses on their terms.
Personal training studios can function in two ways:
1. Hiring certified health and fitness professionals as their staff or allowing them to rent out studio space.
2. Allowing experienced fitness professional to access the studio when working 101 or in groups with their client(s).
Depending on where you are at in your career, choose the best option that works for you. Personal training studios are also great for clients looking to work with certified health and fitness professionals. It allows them to create a customized workout program that achieve their desired goals.
Working with a dedicated professional in a private training studio space will ensure a high chance of success in reaching your goals.
Wellness and fitness Instructors who want to provide small group training sessions also benefit from personal training studios. This is because they can run their own types of classes from these facilities.
Whether you are a health and fitness professional, a client looking to work with one, or a wellness and or fitness instructor. A Personal training studio is an ultimate experience to work in.
Would add more stars to this if we could! Fantastic place and the owner is just amazing to work with! Whether you’re looking to train your clients or use the space for a photo/video shoot…just get in touch.
How Do I get STarted?
To get started with a personal training studio as a health and fitness professional, look for the following before committing to the space:
- Location: Ensure the personal training studio is a convenient location for you and your clients to access. Ensure parking and transit is readily available to ease the process for you and clients to get to the studio.
- Accessibility: Find out how the personal training studio operates. It should be easy to get into and out of space and book sessions. Does the studio have a booking software, a calendar, an app, keyless entry?
- The studio’s vibe: Feel the personal training studio out what is the feeling you get from the space. Is it welcoming, inviting? Can you see yourself as the health and fitness professional and your clients comfortable working out in the space?
- Support: Inquiry about who you can contact if you have any additional questions or inquiries about the personal training studio. The studio should have a point of contact to whom you can go if you require additional support.
When finding the perfect personal training studio for you as a health and fitness professional to work from with clients, make sure the studio checks off these boxes. If you have more questions, don’t be afraid to ask. After all, this is an investment for your business and your clients.
I love using this facility when I’m in town. the owner is amazing and so very accommodating. I use the space for video production and client connections. The community that uses the facility is also great and I think that speaks to the caliber of the company.